|Abstract||Based on state-of-the-art software technology.|
|Descrizione||WESTforIUWS allows for:
• Exploration of specific water quality scenarios developed by the system manager (e.g. flow diversions, introduction of tanks, changes in operation, etc.)
• Automatic optimization of the operating parameters.
• Performing short-term and long-term evaluations.
• Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis of the model to spot the most influential operating parameters and to assess the risk of non-compliance with regulations. Description including main features/advantages
• Plant layout set-up (unlimited size and complexity) using the extended model and components library (including components for sewer, WWTP and surface water).
• Dynamic and interactive simulation runs
• Graphic display of data during simulation runs.
• Linking with GIS systems.
• Model Editor
• Parameter estimation
• Scenario analysis
• Sensitivity analysis
• Uncertainty analysis Innovative aspects
Integration of dynamic simulation into the management of IUWS leads to better performance. Current and potential industrial users/domains of application
Consultants, design engineers, plant managers, research institutes Current state of development
New product line
Dirk Van der Stede
+32 56 35 43 90
+32 56 36 02 30
|TRL - technology readiness level||6 Sistema prototipale testato.|
|Topic di ricerca||2.5.2 Trattamento reflui industriali|
|Topic di ricerca collegati||
Condividi questa pagina con