|Abstract||Following the assessment of the needs of and based on discussions with the countries, this project is aimed at raising awareness of the risks posed by CBRN materials.|
|Large_Description||1. To improve understanding of the issue in order to raise the awareness of countries of the risk posed by CBRN materials if they are not properly managed in the country at borders, airports, seaports.
2. To strengthen the importance of the issue across the region and to promote synergies among the international initiatives already in place.
3. To boost regional and international cooperation.
4. To promote the development/establishment of an appropriate Sustainable risk-based National Strategy/ National CBRN Action Plan.
5. To enhance the beneficiary countries’ capacity to combat illicit trafficking.
6. To identify stakeholders at national level.
7. To increase inter-agency cooperation at national and regional level.
8. To raise awareness on the CBRN legal framework
|S3 Area||none Traiectory not specified|
|Platform||none Section not specified|
|Related research topics||
Share this page with